On the presence of the caridean shrimp Lysmata vittata (Decapoda, Hippolytidae) in the Russian waters of the Sea of Japan
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Brill’s MyBook program is exclusively available on
BrillOnline Books and Journals. Students and scholars affiliated with an
institution that has purchased a Brill E-Book on the BrillOnline platform
automatically have access to the MyBook option for the title(s) acquired by the
Library. Brill MyBook is a print-on-demand paperback copy which is sold at a
favorably uniform low price.
1. AhyongS., 2010. "New species and new records of Caridea (Hippolytidae, Pasiphaeidae) from New Zealand". Zootaxa, Vol 2372: 341- 357.
2. BruceA. J., 1990. "Redescriptions of five Hong Kong carideans first described by William Stimpson, 1860". In: MortonB. (ed.), Proceedings of the 2nd International Marine Biological Workshop, The Marine Flora and Fauna of Hong Kong and Southern China: 569- 610. ( Hong Kong University Press, Hong Kong).
3. ChaceF. A.Jr., 1997. "The caridean shrimps (Crustacea: Decapoda) of the Albatross Philippine Expedition, 1907-1910, Part 7: families Atyidae, Eugonatonotidae, Rhynchocinetidae, Bathypalaemonellidae, Processidae and Hippolytidae". Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, Vol 587: 1- 106.
4. MarinI., KornO. M., KornienkoE. S., in press. "Lysmata vittata (Stimpson, 1860) (Crustacea: Decapoda: Hippolytidae) — a new shrimp species for Russian fauna". Russian Journal of Marine Biology. [ In Russian.]
5. OkunoJ., FielderG. C., 2010. "Lysmata lipkei, a new species of peppermint shrimp (Decapoda, Hippolytidae) from warm temperate and subtropical waters of Japan". In: FransenC. H. J. M., De GraveS., NgP. K. L. (eds.), Studies on Malacostraca: Lipke Bijdeley Holthuis memorial volume. Crustaceana Monographs, Vol 14: 597- 610.