Massimiliano Tarozzi and Luigina Mortari (Editors) (2010). Phenomenology and Human Science Research Today. Bucharest: Zeta Books, 325 pp. Paperback (ISBN: 978-973-1997-44-5), $28.43.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Brill’s MyBook program is exclusively available on BrillOnline Books and Journals.
Students and scholars affiliated with an institution that has purchased a Brill E-Book
on the Brill platform automatically have access to the MyBook option for the title(s)
acquired by the Library. MyBook is a cheap paperback edition of the original book and will be sold at uniform, low price.
1. AanstoosC. M.CloonanT. F., ThiboutotC."Holistic foundations of psychology in historical perspective" The Redirection of Psychology: Essays in Honor of Amedeo P. Giorgi2010MontrealCIRP1735
2. GiorgiA.Phenomenology and psychological research1985PittsburghDuquesne University Press
3. GiorgiA.The descriptive phenomenological method in psychology: A modified Husserlian approach2009Pittsburgh PA.Duquesne University Press
4. GiorgiA., GiorgiB.CamicP. M., RhodesJ. E., YardleyL."The descriptive phenomenological psychological method" Qualitative research in psychology: Expanding perspectives in methodology and design2003Washington D.C.American Psychological Association243273
5. GiorgiA., GiorgiB.SmithJ. A."Phenomenology" Qualitative psychology: A practical guide to research methods20082nd EditionLondonSage Publications Inc.2652