Massimiliano Tarozzi and Luigina Mortari (Editors) (2010). Phenomenology and Human Science Research Today. Bucharest: Zeta Books, 325 pp. Paperback (ISBN: 978-973-1997-44-5), $28.43.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Brill’s MyBook program is exclusively available on BrillOnline Books and Journals.
Students and scholars affiliated with an institution that has purchased a Brill E-Book
on the Brill platform automatically have access to the MyBook option for the title(s)
acquired by the Library. MyBook is a cheap paperback edition of the original book and will be sold at uniform, low price.
1. AanstoosC. M.CloonanT. F., ThiboutotC."Holistic foundations of psychology in historical perspective" The Redirection of Psychology: Essays in Honor of Amedeo P. Giorgi2010MontrealCIRP1735
2. GiorgiA.Phenomenology and psychological research1985PittsburghDuquesne University Press
3. GiorgiA.The descriptive phenomenological method in psychology: A modified Husserlian approach2009Pittsburgh PA.Duquesne University Press
4. GiorgiA., GiorgiB.CamicP. M., RhodesJ. E., YardleyL."The descriptive phenomenological psychological method" Qualitative research in psychology: Expanding perspectives in methodology and design2003Washington D.C.American Psychological Association243273
5. GiorgiA., GiorgiB.SmithJ. A."Phenomenology" Qualitative psychology: A practical guide to research methods20082nd EditionLondonSage Publications Inc.2652