Massimiliano Tarozzi and Luigina Mortari (Editors) (2010). Phenomenology and Human Science Research Today. Bucharest: Zeta Books, 325 pp. Paperback (ISBN: 978-973-1997-44-5), $28.43.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Brill’s MyBook program is exclusively available on
BrillOnline Books and Journals. Students and scholars affiliated with an
institution that has purchased a Brill E-Book on the BrillOnline platform
automatically have access to the MyBook option for the title(s) acquired by the
Library. Brill MyBook is a print-on-demand paperback copy which is sold at a
favorably uniform low price.
1. AanstoosC. M.CloonanT. F., ThiboutotC."Holistic foundations of psychology in historical perspective" The Redirection of Psychology: Essays in Honor of Amedeo P. Giorgi2010MontrealCIRP1735
2. GiorgiA.Phenomenology and psychological research1985PittsburghDuquesne University Press
3. GiorgiA.The descriptive phenomenological method in psychology: A modified Husserlian approach2009Pittsburgh PA.Duquesne University Press
4. GiorgiA., GiorgiB.CamicP. M., RhodesJ. E., YardleyL."The descriptive phenomenological psychological method" Qualitative research in psychology: Expanding perspectives in methodology and design2003Washington D.C.American Psychological Association243273
5. GiorgiA., GiorgiB.SmithJ. A."Phenomenology" Qualitative psychology: A practical guide to research methods20082nd EditionLondonSage Publications Inc.2652