Restructuring the Public Sphere for Social Order in the Niger Delta through Polycentric Planning: What Lessons for Africa?
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
You must be logged in to use this functionality
Preview this article:
Restructuring the Public Sphere for Social Order in the Niger Delta through Polycentric Planning: What Lessons for Africa?, Page 1 of 1
< Previous page Next page >
Full text loading...
1. Comp. Polit 00104159 Vol 33:126
2. Review of African Political Economy 03056244 Vol 27:47 [Crossref]
3. African Journal of Political Science 10270353 Vol 9:84
4. Com- parative Studies in Society and History 00104175 Vol 17:91 [Crossref]
5. STUDIES IN THE HUMANITIES -INDIANA- 00393800 Vol 1:47
6. Nordic Journal of African Studies 12354481 Vol 16:30
7. African renaissance. 17442532 Vol 2:217
8. Africa Today 1357311x Vol 55:89
9. JOURNAL- NIGERIA ENGLISH STUDIES ASSOCIATION 00290009 Vol 2:68