The Human Rights of Stateless Persons in Europe – Interview with Commissioner Thomas Hammarberg
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Brill’s MyBook program is exclusively available on BrillOnline Books and Journals.
Students and scholars affiliated with an institution that has purchased a Brill E-Book
on the Brill platform automatically have access to the MyBook option for the title(s)
acquired by the Library. MyBook is a cheap paperback edition of the original book and will be sold at uniform, low price.
1. FN11) For example, see T. Hammarberg (2009) Many Roma in Europe are stateless and live outside social protection, Commissioner for Human Rights, available online at http://www.coe.int/t/commissioner/viewpoints/090706_en.asp; T. Hammarberg (2010) The Rights of Stateless Persons must be Protected, Commissioner for Human Rights, available online at https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=1722017; T. Hammarberg (2011) Several hundred thousand people in Europe are stateless – they need extra protection, Commissioner for Human Rights, available online at: http://commissioner.cws.coe.int/tiki-view_blog_post.php?postId=163; T. Hammarberg (2011) Hammarberg urges more protection for Europe’s “stateless people”, Commissioner for Human Rights, available online at http://www.humanrightseurope.org/2011/08/hammarberg-urges-more-protection-for-europes-stateless-people/.
2. FN22) See http://www.unhcr.org/pages/4a0174156.html.
3. FN33) T. Hammerberg (2011) Letter to the Prime Minister of the Republic Slovenia, Commissioner for Human Rights, available online at https://wcd.coe.int/com.instranet.InstraServlet?command=com.instranet.CmdBlobGet&InstranetImage=1967233&SecMode=1&DocId=1748238&Usage=2.
4. FN44) E. Ansbro and M. Hodza (2011) Statelessness: Citizenship hopes draw closer for Roma Asylum seekers, UNHCR, available online at http://www.unhcr.org/4edcde676.html.
5. FN55) T. Hammarberg (2010) Criminalisation of Migration in Europe: Human Rights Implications, Commissioner for Human Rights, Issue Paper 1, available online at https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=1579605&Site=CommDH&BackColorInternet=FEC65B&BackColorIntranet=FEC65B&BackColorLogged=FFC679.
6. FN66) Available online at http://assembly.coe.int/Mainf.asp?link=/Documents/AdoptedText/ta10/ERES1707.htm.
7. FN77) UNHCR (2011) UNHCR drives effort to reduce Statelessness in South-east Europe, available online at http://www.unhcr.org/4ea977ad6.html.