The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Brill’s MyBook program is exclusively available on
BrillOnline Books and Journals. Students and scholars affiliated with an
institution that has purchased a Brill E-Book on the BrillOnline platform
automatically have access to the MyBook option for the title(s) acquired by the
Library. Brill MyBook is a print-on-demand paperback copy which is sold at a
favorably uniform low price.
1. BuckeridgeJ. S. , NewmanW. A.2006 "A revision of the Iblidae and the stalked barnacles (Cirripedia: Thoracica) including new ordinal, familial and generic taxa, and two species from New Zealand and Tasmanian waters" Zootaxa Vol 1136 138
2. CelisA. , AlvarezF. , NewmanW. A. , SumidaP. T. G.2008 "Descriptions and phylogenetic significance of the fronto-lateral horns gland pores and dorsal lattice organs of cyprid larvae of eleven species of barnacle (Cirripedia: Thoracica: Pedunculata)" Journal of Crustacean Biology Vol 28 203215 http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/20021975-99990365
3. DarwinC.1852 "A monograph on the sub-class Cirripedia, with figures of all the species" The Lepadidae; or, pedunculated cirripedes1400+ pls. 1-10 Ray Soc. London (1851).
4. GrygierM. J. , NewmanW. A.1985 "Motility and calcareous parts in extant and fossil Acrothoracica (Crustacea; Cirripedia), based primarily upon new species burrowing in the deep-sea scleractinian coral Enallopsammia" Transactions of the San Diego Society of Natural History Vol 21 122
6. KolbasovG. A. , NewmanW. A.2005 "Revision of the Lithoglyptidae sensus Tomlinson, 1969 and LithoglyptesAurivillius, 1892 (Cirripedia, Acrothoracica), including a new species from Bermuda" Zootaxa Vol 1013 3564
8. NewmanW. A.1974 "Two new deep-sea Cirripedia (Ascothoracica and Acrothoracica) from the Atlantic" Journal of the marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom Vol 54 437456 http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S002531540005863X
9. Pérez-LosadaM. J. , HarpM. , HøegJ. T. , AchituvY. , JonesD. , WatanabeH. , CrandallK. A.2008 "Tempo and mode of barnacle evolution" Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution Vol 46 328346 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ympev.2007.10.004
10. SeilacherA.1969 "Paleoecology of boring barnacles" American Zoologist Vol 9 705719